Our client based on Mombasa Road in the Printing Industry is looking for a Sales Representative.
-The candidate is required to perform outside sales (in the field).
- Basic computer skills (MS Office).
- Well organized and responsible presentation is important. - Should be well groomed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A team player with a high level of dedication.
- Diploma in sales/marketing or relevant field; certification in Sales or Marketing will be an asset.
- Ability to work in a high-intensity environment.
Requirements for the role:
-Aged 28-38 years.
-Must have a car.
-3-4 years experience in the printing and promotional industry is mandatory.
-Working hours- Monday-Friday 8 A.M.- 5 P.M., Saturday 8 A.M.-1 P.M.
- Maintain Stores in tidy/ sorted state at all times.
- Receiving in of all materials produced/ purchased/ stock transfer by ensuring quality and quantity.
- Ensure all goods received in based on proper documents only i.e. Daily Production Report, Supplier deliveries, Invoices, Stock TRF notes, etc.
- Ensure all bin cards are properly maintained alongside movement of goods. Bin cards are a tool to control the physical movement of goods. Update cards on a continuos basis. Bin cards must be updated the same day along with movement of goods. Ensure Bin Cards at least for last 3 months are easily accessible. Earlier cards can be archived.
- Verify and acknowledge the SAP Stores Received in Report presented by Finance.
Issue of Goods for Disptach:
- Issues goods from Stores to Dispatch based on duly authorized Delivery Notes.
- Take acknowledgment of all goods issued to Dispatch.
- Arrange physical count of all above store items in liaison with Stores/ Product Accountant In charge and ensure they are in line with Bin cards and SAP records.
- On regular basis, review SAP Records for various stock items and ensure that physical movement of goods are in line with SAP records.
- On Physical Count or while arranging deliveries any items are found short in Store, quickly initiate the verification.
- Verify Bin Cards to establish the reasons for short fall. Liaise with Stores and Prod Accountant In charge to double check the SAP records. Establish the reasons for shortfall and present to management with explanation for necessary adjustments.
- Age 30-35 years.
- High school graduate with basic knowledge of computers.
- 3-5 years work experience in a similar role.
KENYAN CITIZENS ONLY
Customer Service Representative Job Description.
Our client is hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage customer queries and complaints. The successful candidate will also be asked to process orders, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels. To do well in this role the candidate will need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities:
Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
Communicating with customers through various channels.
Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Representative Requirements:
High school diploma, general education degree or equivalent.
Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
Comfortable using computers.
Experience working with customer support.
KENYAN CITIZENS ONLY.
Technical Customer Support Engineer
The Technical Customer Support Engineer has the goal to develop technical solution for the company in East and West Africa: multinational clients, food and beverage producers, West and East African engineering and architecture firms.
He/she closely cooperates with other company branches to support customer of the East & West African market.
Our Client in the Retail Industry is looking for a Branch Manager
• Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
• Responsible for opening and closing of the store
• Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
• Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service
• Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc
• Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
• Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
• Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc)
• Be a shining example of good behavior and high performance
• Additional store manager duties as needed
• Proven successful experience as a retail Store Manager
• Powerful leading skills and business orientation
• Customer management skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• BS Degree in Business Administration
• Strong organizational skills
KENYA CITIZENS ONLY
Our client in the Real Estate business is looking for a Property Sales and Letting Agent.
The successful candidate will be responsible for buying and selling property for the business. They will be tasked with growing the customer base by generating leads, and developing competitive market prices. They will also be in charge of internal collation of real estate properties and presenting purchase offers to sellers.
-Generate client leads to buy, sell, and rent property.
-Collate competitor information and share with management.
-In charge of rental and sale of properties.
-Show properties to potential buyers and renters.
-Present purchase offers to sellers.
-Facilitate negotiations between buyers and sellers.
-Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
-Must possess a valid drivers license and car.
-Be able to work flexible hours.
-Experience with sales.
-Strong interpersonal skills.
-Good knowledge of the Nairobi area and its environs.
- It will be an added advantage If the Candidate has previously handled Sales and Rentals in Karen or on Mombasa road
KENYAN CITIZENS ONLY.
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.