Industry - FMCG
Skills - Sales, Marketing, Distribution, B2C, B2B, Channel, Institutional Sales, Team Management, Business, MT, GT
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description : Own Sales & Marketing strategies for existing B2B channel and develop B2C channel.
Job Description :
Reporting to the Executive Director & CEO, the incumbent will be responsible for :
- Design Sales & Marketing strategies to increase Market share and Profitability
- Responsible for the P&L of All regions. Set Sales, Technical Sales & Marketing strategies, budgetary forecasts, sales volume targets, product pricing terms and revisit the credit terms/ limit and lead the development of plans and programs to hit all assigned targets, with higher focus on new product.
- Develop and execute the strategies to create new alternate B2C channels like Retail (GT & MT)
- Lead the distributor Management and Key Accounts
- To lead Regional & Territory Sales Managers in Distributor Management - selection, developing and monitoring their performance. To strengthen the existing Distributor Managements and technology integration.
- Leadership of Sales Development Function - Oversee sales development function to drive Sales Force Effectiveness initiative by developing, executing and monitoring of annual Sales plan & roadmap
- MBA in Sales & Marketing with 8-10 Years relevant experience at a leadership position. Track record in a senior sales and marketing role with international FMCG
- The incumbent must have a proven track record in sales management, selling skills, managing multiple level distributors and pricing policy. Hands-on experience in key account management and relationship building and good understanding of marketing principle and concepts, financials, sensitive to numbers, able to interpret financial reports/analysis.