Our client in the FMCG Industry is looking for an Upcountry Sales Representative.
Position Description: Sales and Marketing.
- Be knowledgeable about the product.
- Acquiring new customers by reaching out to leads.
- Researches customer's individual or business purchase needs.
- Serves existing customers by optimizing current purchase plan.
- Adjusts sales tactics based on tests and new insights in the field.
- Resolves customer complaints and queries.
- Submits purchase orders.
- Maintain monthly or bi-monthly minimum goals.
- Makes recommendations for customers.
- Maintain documentation of customer contact and account updates.
- Interpersonal skills to work with a wide variety of people, build relations and network.
- Male Candidate.
- Age 35-48 years.
- Kenyan Citizen.
- Honest, Hardworking and Self-motivated.
- Ability to listen, empathy, competitiveness, networking ability, confidence, enthusiasm and resilience.
- Maintain accurate customer data.
- Increase monthly and annual sales.
- Increase sales margins.
- Observe competition.
- Build new business opportunities and relations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors Degree.
- Well written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Minimum of 5 years of FMCG sales experience.
- Additional experience and other professional development experience.
- Customer service and people skills.
- Phone, e-mail and chat communication skills.
- Persuasion, negotiation and closing skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Patience to deal with potentially difficult customers in person or on phone.