The Logistics Manager is to be responsible for the overall supply chain management. Logistics Manager responsibilities include organizing and monitoring storage and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers.
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce.
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets.
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements.
- BS in Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics Manager.
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.