the Managing Director’s electronic diary, assessing the priority of
appointments and Appraisal process management, annual leave, sick Leave,
assisting with escalated HR issues such as grievance and disciplinary matters,
training, and recruitment. Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing
electronic communications on behalf of the Director.
• Greet visitors graciously and in a
professional manner, create a good personal image through a neat, clean,
businesslike professional appearance and a positive, cheerful attitude
• Answer phones in a pleasant, helpful
and professional manner, direct all incoming calls to appropriate party
promptly and efficiently, accurately recording messages and reliably passing
messages to recipient in a timely manner
• Be friendly and professional while managing heavy communications and
calendar scheduling (requiring interaction with both internal and external
executives and assistants, as well as consultants, customers, co-workers and
the general public) to coordinate various complex meetings
• Research and information gathering –
writing a report on researched and gathered information
• Organizing meetings and events -
Coordination of customer’s complaints process
• Minute taking and distribution of any
important communication to members of staffs
• Lead by example and demonstrate a
desire to share expertise, knowledge, and skills with other team members.
• Take responsibility for the
implementation of initiatives within own sphere of duties
• Manage travel arrangements for staffs
undertaking business trip (including visas/accommodation).
• Process MD’s correspondence, ensuring
that incoming correspondence is dealt with by the Director/or on behalf of the
Director, or other staff as appropriate.
• Maintain MD’s office systems,
including data management and filing.
• Maintain records of Company’s
• Screen calls, inquiries and requests,
and deal with them when appropriate.
• Assist Director in researching and
following up with action on matters which fall within the MD’s responsibility –
chasing responses, triggering follow-up action.
• Produce documents, briefing papers,
reports and presentations for the MD.
• Organize meetings and ensure that
Chairperson/MD is well prepared for those meetings, preparing agendas,
pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers.
•Work with the Director to manage his calendar and schedule (board meetings,
business meetings, conferences, regional office visits) including coordinating
Director’s global and domestic travel itineraries
• Organize all other meetings to be
attended by the Director, including staff lunches, coffees, and Skype calls.
• Ensures that key dates and events are
highlighted to the Executive Director ahead of time
• Engage and perform any other duties
as may reasonably be required by the Chairperson/MD.