Job Title: Accountant
Reports to: Director /Finance Manager
Key Competencies and Person Profile:
• Good understanding of all Finance functions and their impact on the business.
• Energetic, proactive self-starter – ability to self-manage and work independently –
• Team player.
• Ability to make decisions and advise as to the best way forward.
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
• Sharp time management skills.
• Must be able to prioritise workload, deal with conflicting agendas and deliver
• Daily receipts and banking of funds.
• Keep accurate records for all daily transactions.
• Maintaining Petty Cash.
• Prepare balance sheets.
• Process invoices.
• Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
• Prepare monthly receivable’s statement and push for payment.
• Update internal systems with financial data.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports.
• Reconcile bank statements.
• Participate in financial audits.
• Track bank deposits and payments.
• Assist with budget preparation.
• Review and implement financial policies.
• Co-ordinate preparation and reconciliation of monthly Payroll.
KENYAN CITIZENS ONLY.