Our client based in Westlands, Nairobi, is looking to hire a Territory Sales Manager.
As Territory Sales Manager, you will:
· Meet or exceed sales targets.
· Identify , develop and close opportunities with customers & partners.
· Create and maintain an effective Sales Territory Plan.
· Work collaboratively and proactively with local Pre-Sales resource supporting a cohesive sales approach.
· Be a point of contact for existing & potential partners/customers within assigned territory.
· Manage an active sales pipeline and forecast (Quarterly).
· Identify customer needs, regional trends and potential partners; and recommend appropriate solutions & sales plans.
· Work with partners and other internal teams to meet individual and group sales targets & KPI.
· Work as a liaison between partners/customers and corporate to address the customer needs.
· Identify key industry segments, partners and specific accounts to target.
Key Skills & Mindset
· Proven track record of successful experience as a Territory Sales Manager between 2 to 4 years.
· Able to identify and quantify value; and able to challenge your customers & partners to accelerate their ambitions.
· Familiarity with IP Telephony, Unified Communication & Contact Center Solutions.
· Very organized and able to work well under pressure.
· Client centric with clarity of thought, decision making and sound judgement.
· Excellent interpersonal skills at an individual or group/team level.
· Passionate about your objective, able to influence people and outcomes.
· Professional discipline, humility and coachability.
· Curiosity, empathy and strong active listening skills.
· Excellent knowledge of the local culture & network.
· Excellent English language skills, both written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft office like Excel & PowerPoint.
· Ability to coordinate multiple stakeholders and partners to develop and close complex eco-system solution together.
KENYAN CITIZENS ONLY.