Our client in the IT Industry is is looking for a competent and hardworking Digital Marketing Executive
Job Description Responsibilities:
• Build on Customer Resource Management
• Facebook/Google Ads/ PPC advertising campaigns
• Enhance Social Media Strategy aimed at building on the quality of content and increasing the Group’s presence, following and engagement levels on all portals (thus building on growth targets for conversion & customer care)
• Create highly targeted and tracked Instagram and Facebook Promotions.
• Tracking on conversions and resulting traffic to website to be laid out in monthly reports
• Content creation monthly in advance for all social accounts and channels inclusive of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Pinterest Travel and possibly TikTok.
• Monitor Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and paid search marketing (SEM).
• Blog content creation and management to further optimize searches and traffic to website.
• Email Marketing distribution through Mail chimp and when applicable SMS/WhatsApp/WeChat/Signal/Telegram distribution strategies.
• Liaise with the company’s website management agency to ensure the Hotels' website is at optimal levels of design, user experience, content, as well as conversions.
• Constant refreshing of the imagery and videos used on all digital platforms including Online Travel Agents.
• Identify new trends and insights to optimize on spend and drive digital performance.
Bachelor’s Degree with a major in Marketing; a certification in Advanced Digital Marketing.
Minimum working experience: 2-5 years in Digital Marketing.
● Have proven records of surpassing sales and marketing targets
● Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
● Focused on delivering business value and sales
● Ability to build strong relationships with priority stakeholders
● Good with Planning and Organizing
● Active listening and responsiveness skills
● Good communication skills