Our client, a leading and one of the largest corporate branding company is seeking to urgently recruit a Key Accounts Manager who will be responsible for managing allocated and new key accounts.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Effectively manage key accounts to business and customer expectations:
- Expand and broaden the customer interface, understanding the structure and hierarchy of each key accounts.
- Communicate and influence at appropriate levels within each key accounts.
- Utilise to best effect the technical and innovation resources of the business.
- Develop a key account strategy in line with the customer strategy, co-ordinating internal activities to capitalise opportunities.
- Manage customer expectations whilst consistently achieving expected deadlines in all key accounts.
2. Drive profitable growth within key accounts, whilst defending margin levels:
- Evaluate potential market opportunities.
- Develop, implement and manage effective growth strategies.
- Effectively market the company product portfolio and branding solutions
- Exploit potential sales opportunities within each key account.
- Establish and maintain appropriate contracts which deliver sales and margin security.
3. Ensure timely and relative collation of management information including sales reporting:
- Complete monthly sales performance reporting against budget.
- Prepare agreed KPI reports.
- Compile relevant market and competitor reports.
- Prepare and finalise an annual sales budget in line with the business growth plan.
- Understand and communicate potential business threats and opportunities.
- Continually revisit and update the sales strategy for each key account.
- Ensure the 3 month forecast is updated weekly.
- Maintain and develop customer contacts in all key accounts.
4. Establish good internal relationships among peer groups and other colleagues within the company:
- Pursue a culture of right first time and ensure this is integrated as a matter of course.
- Ensure objectives of projects are communicated and clearly understood within the business.
- Degree in business related field with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in corporate sales or related field. Those from advertisement and printing background will have added advantage.
- A strategic thinker and previous contacts with decision makers in corporate set up is essential.
- Well-developed negotiation skills.
- A strong results orientation with a track record of hitting and exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to identify and develop relationships with key accounts.
- A self-starter with a tenacious and autonomous attitude towards developing new business and managing targets.
- Energetic and aggressive with personal selling experience with wide sales network.
- Good analytical and leadership skills, a leader who knows how to motivate and control a team.
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Computer Skills: Word, excel, and power-point.
- An interest, enthusiasm and passion for sales.
KENYAN CITIZENS ONLY.