Our client, a leading and one of the largest corporate branding company is seeking to urgently recruit Sales Executives who will be responsible for recruiting new customers, growing the market.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
Sales Executive will be responsible for representing the company to the marketplace and in turn, representing the customer to the organization. Client development from both cold and existing prospects is a critical part of the job.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify sales opportunities, setting up initial sales and meeting the clients, offers solutions, answers questions, provides quotes, offer samples and different branding solutions to increase sales and secure customer’s branding and promotion needs.
- Ability to create relationships with people who are in a position to influence the purchasing decision.
- Generate orders from corporate companies, combat sales lead, and show creativity in finding other high volume customers of the company’s branding solutions and ensure sales targets are consistently met.
- Timely submission of sales activities reports on the progress made in closing the deals and sales forecasts for monthly sales presentations.
- Generating leads through networking and cold-call techniques.
- Reaching out to new customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product / services.
- Maintaining good business relationship with all potential and existing clients.
- Ensuring proper servicing and after sales support to clients.
- Reviewing own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets.
- Prepares action plans for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Competitor Analysis-Advise management frequently on the market conditions and communicate competition information, Prepare market intelligence reports.
- Obtains accurate customer deadline dates and advises production whenever sample of proofs is delayed and when deadlines changes.
- Assesses customer’s plans regarding future branding projects, future budgets, and in-house marketing plans and updates sales manager of this information.
- Degree in Marketing or related field.
- Self-motivated, energetic individuals with a zeal to excel in the field of corporate sales.
- A go getter with an attitude to learn and grow
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in business to business corporate sales.
- The sales representative must have excellent telephone skills, professional sales abilities however corporate customer handling experience will be a plus.
- Good working knowledge of selling branded promotional merchandise as sources of effective marketing and communication solution will be an added advantage.
KENYAN CITIZENS ONLY.