Position: Real Estate Shopping Mall Manager
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Mall Manager is responsible for the creation and overseeing the smooth operation of the Mall and its environment that ensures both internal and external customer satisfaction maximizing Mall occupancy and profitability. This would require the ability to collaborate with peers, upper field leadership and cross functional partners.
- Forecasting increase in sales and incorporating calculated risks to generate sales growth.
- Identifies creates and manages the execution of Mall business plan that drives key performance indicators and maximizes on business opportunities.
- Trains and develops team of business acumen to drive the business performance.
- Leads weekly management meetings that align with drive for increasing footfall and business strategy.
Leases / Mall Systems & Policy & Procedures / Finance / Statutory Compliance
- A good understanding of commercial leases and ability to work with the lawyers and potential tenants to seal the deal and follow through until lease has been executed.
- The Mall Manager will be an expert in Mall systems/policy & procedures.
- The Mall Manager will oversee the entire finance function of the Mall including budgets for marketing events/functions.
- The Mall Manager will be responsible for optimizing internal resources to ensure that all rents and other receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- The Mall Manager will also be responsible for highlighting “risk cases” in a timely manner for action.
- The Mall Manager will ensure that all statutory obligations are complied with in a timely manner (includes fire & safety standards/health & safety/licenses/statutory returns and remittances, etc.)
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills at all levels and ability to negotiate contracts with service providers and work with field staff for the smooth operations of the mall.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills required.
- Ability to interact cooperatively and work as a team towards a common goal.
The successful Candidate should have a minimum of 3-5 Years work experience as a Mall Manager